Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Boring Wednesday but hey its my life....

I was at my other unit today. I usually try to get there once a week, and I got to witness the looks on the nurses faces when they got their "appreciation gift" all over again. Simply priceless I tell you. I declined an extra copy. Another interesting thing that happened is we lost another patient today to our local competition. I had to inform someone about it at corporate as it was someone that had charity assistance for insurance purposes and they always need to know right away, and I have started something I am afraid. I was asked a gazillion questions about why they left, and I was brutally honest, and I can't be more specific then that, but it may mean someone gets in trouble, and I was hesitant being as honest as I was as I knew it could mean that, and didn't want it coming back on me, but I glanced over at that god for saken book they gave us and just told it like it was. We shall see now I guess.

One good thing about being at that clinic today was being right near my favorite kids consignment shop-Sugar and Spice in Williamsburg. Love it! I got Laura a Gymboree rain coat, some Christmasy top, and some PJ's. Rachel scored a Hana Anderon dress, and a cute outfit. I got to stay out of there, but it just calls my name when I am driving by on my way home.

Rachel is desperately trying to pull up. She almost has it. I can't believe shes already 8 months old, the time just goes by so fast.... Laura is learning new words all the time. She is saying Nana and Papa which of course is thrilling for my parents. There such cuties, and I can't believe how fast time just flies by with them.

My loving husband still has not finished the dining room, but he did paint the lower half on the wall, so now he has to do the trim detail he spent forever working on this August/September. He has to paint that and attach it to the wall, can't explain it but when its done I will post pictures.... Time is running out for him... I need my house back in order before we have Rachel's baptism party. On his days off if he goes and goofs off and plays golf he will have to answer to me, and I can be pretty scary!

No comments: