Thursday, October 25, 2007

Christmas is coming- hohoho

It's just a few more days until Halloween, and here I am- completely stressed about Christmas. How crazy is that? I always try to start my shopping early, so I do have some stuff purchased. I store it all in an extra bedroom of ours, and last night I was up there checking it all out and seeing what else I need to get. I don't have as much as I thought I did, and it got me paniced. Really paniced- and yes its just October.

There's just so much going on starting in November. I have my youngest Baptism the first weekend, then later that week I am throwing a baby shower for one of my co-workers, then there's some doctor appointments for the kids, and of course Thanksgiving. In between there I have set up for a photographer to come out our house and do Christmas pics of the kids. That it self will be an adventure as my oldest does not like to pose, smile and stay put long enough for a picture....

December itself is even crazier with company parties, property taxes due, a wedding we are traveling out of town for, and the usual holiday mayhem......

So this weekend I am hitting the stores and trying to make a dent in this shopping...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you need a photographer with easy hours, my former boss' wife does wedding and other types of photography at a really reasonable price. Let me know if you want their contact info.