Monday, October 29, 2007

Mondayness

Monday was better then the weekend thats for sure- not much going on at work which is nice, Dave fixed the plumbing problem we encoutered last night, and I had my last softball games of fall season and I played pretty good. I really liked this team, it was a good group of nice guys and girls, and they were all pretty fun. I hope they have something going on this spring.

So nothing too excited going on other then that which is just fine with me!

Oh yeah for any die hard Christmas shoppers- there is a coupon in Sundays paper in the Kmart add for 50% off a toy from selected brands, and its a good amount of items- its for this coming Saturday only, and I am pysched to use my coupon! I have not been to a Kmart in years, but hey anything for a good deal!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As much as I cherish the thought of you giving that sorry loser the whatfor, please control yourself in front of your children. And P.S. to clear the record, I also ran like hell when I realized that he A. has perpetual bad breath, and B. kisses like a beagle out of control. Happy christening!!!