Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Weekend recap...

It was a fun, but again a busy weekend.  The biggest item on the agenda was the girls friend party at the VLM.  I have to say, I am really pleased with how it turned out.  Totally a great place for a birthday party.  They give you a decorated room, a private animal show of two animals that you can pick out, an hour in the party room, and free admission for your guests to see the exhibits.  The price also can't be beat especially for members.  The girls had a great time, and they chose a bunny and a snake for their animal show. 

I am not going to lie, I was worn out after the party.  It was great having it at the VLM but I had to prep the night before with goodie bags, snack bags, and making sure everything was packed up to take light ice cream scoop, candles, etc.  I tend to get worked out and afraid I will forget something.  But this ends up with me being super prepared lol.   Later that night we had a quick dinner date, and then I went to a girlfriends after the kids went to bed to watching Breaking Dawn on Blue-Ray with her. 

The funny part of our weekend, is Friday night I dug out an old Ouija board to give to my friends son, and they came over to get it, and we attempted to play with it a while, and then headed out ghost hunting at Crawford Road for a quick bit. No ghosts or spirits seen.  It was all in good fun though.  And heck no we didn't get out of the car, just drove down the road.  If your a local then you know all of the crazy stories about that road. 

 
Sunday the girls enjoyed a snow dusting that we got.  Seriously, they all got their snow clothes on and were outside by 8am, and it wasn't even half an inch of snow lol.  They had fun though, and then enjoyed some hot chocolate.  I then spent the rest of Sunday nursing a migraine, but even with that it was still a good weekend =).
Photobucket

No comments: