Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Working for the weekend....

I have been a blog slacker lately, but life just has been getting in the way of real blogging with pictures. I have so much going on and so much I need to do that it's beginning to freak me out. Christmas is less then two months away. I have done some shopping, but not nearly enough. I have a pretty good list going of what I need to buy, but I am hoping a few of the items for the kids are major Black Friday specials for the sake of my budget. I am also attempting to locate all of the people from the "Little People" nativity scene that I believe Santa brought last year. I am going to find them all (hopefully) and put aside for safe keeping until I break out the decorations. I should have put it away with the decorations, but I thought the girls would enjoy playing with it year round. Silly me, now we are missing the angel, all of the animals, and Joseph. Hopefully we find them....

I have also had two sick kiddos this week and of course it has fallen on a crazy busy week of work stuff, and other commitments. Isn't that how it always happens though? Pretty much having meltdowns about twice daily over just feeling overwhelmed. I really need a good 6 hours more added to each day to get what I need done. Hopefully, everyone will be well and the girls will be able to go to school Friday for their Halloween parties and parade as they have been looking forward it.

I will be back hopefully this weekend with some halloween pictures of the kiddos!

No comments: