Saturday, October 2, 2010

Halloween Countdown...

Today we went to a local fall festival.  We looked at crafts, ate some food, got some faces painted, played on a playground, and enjoyed the weather.  I did get one halloween decoration.  It's a sickness I guess.  I would have bought more, but alas, the youngest is having tubes put in her ears this coming week, and those jokers called telling us what our copay and coninsurance is...and to let us know the amount is all due when we arrive.  I mean seriously, the surgury center just can't send me a bill in the mail like normal people?  Guess they have been stiffed to many times.  So that put a damper on fall festival spending to say the least.  It's cool though, little E needs the tubes.

Yes I know the picture is sideways, and I have spend a good 15 minutes trying to fix it but I give up.
This afternoon I went into my craft room to attempt to clean it and organize some.  But I got side tracked.  I have this framed magnatic board from Creative Memories that I got for Christmas a few years back.  I have used it to display some pictures at birthday parties, and what not, but had not used it for a while.  So of course I gave up on cleaning, and played with it for a minute.  I had been wanting to do a halloween countdown, so I figured this would be a easy way to do.  I used my Cricut to make the spiders, and then glitter glued them, and used some brads for the eyes.  I used some letter stickers in my stash to spell halloween and of course I just free handed the numbers for the countdown part, cause I didn't want to spend too much time on something I was just going to cross off.  

Photobucket

No comments: