Friday, October 15, 2010



So... guess who was too cheap to buy a $20 pinata.... yepp that would be me. It's just odd to me to spend that much on something you tear open, and then throw away... I decieded to make one. Well let's just say I wont be quiting my day job anytime soon to start a pinata business... Let's be honest, mine looks pretty fugly...however it cost me a whopping .15 cents to make (cost of one balloon). I had everything else laying around. The true test will be tomorrow when I put candy in it. I think there's a 50/50 chance that it will self combust. If that happens, would it be too redneck I duck taped the sucker? Don't answer that. We will beat this pinata and be excited tomorrow gosh darnit.


I have spent my evenings this week trying to do something each day to get ready for out little pumpkin painting party, which has not been that easy, and honestly I did't have much to do, but it's just been hard trying to get everything done with life. Add in a husband who has been held over for overtime just about every night (makes for a evil wife). I will be trying my best to be chill at this thing, which means I have a bottle of wine all ready for me to consume beforehand.


Photobucket

3 comments:

AverettLadyNana said...

It looks really good! And what is that I see sitting on the back burner of your stove? Duct tape works...comes in all colors at Walmart...

Jenni@Story of My Life said...

LOL!! Love your pumpkin! That's not redneck, that's just SMART. :)

Jamie said...

You did a great job!!!