Monday, October 4, 2010

A halloween printable and turkey dress....

I have been seeing people making these on blogs and sharing them, so I gave it a whirl, and think it turned out cute.  I made it with my CM digtial program.  If anyone would like to snag it feel fee =)  I am going to print it, and put in in a frame.

I have been hunting for a Thanksgiving dress for my oldes to wear, and finally found a cute semi affordable for smocking anyways, dress on zulily.com.  Great discount / members only site for kiddo stuff.  Here is the dress:


Emily is going to wear a older smocked Turkey dress that is a hand me down, and I bought Rachel a cute one last year of Etsy with a turkey on it, and her name, and luckily I bought it big last year, so she can wear it again this year (insert fist pump).
Photobucket

3 comments:

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my blog It's Always a Party at the Parker's, and so glad you liked my Halloween Dessert table! And about your question, I did paint on a little light colored corn syrup b/f I sprinkled on the orange and black non-pareils. Hope that helps and I love your blog, too! Happy Halloween!

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my blog It's Always a Party at the Parkers -- and I'm so happy you liked my Halloween dessert table! About your question, I did use a little light colored corn syrup (I brushed it on with a paintbrush) before I sprinkled on the non-pareils. Hope that helps and Happy Halloween!

1 Funky Woman said...

Love this, so cool! I did one on canvas and did a post on it. I'd love for you to stop on over to my blog and check it out!

Megan