Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I try to keep it real on here and talk about my good days and bad days. It was a bad day. Work was rather annoying. Wish I could go into more detail, but I don't trust myself to be nice, and I am not exactly looking to be fired without a back up plan.

Besides work stress I got into a religion fight late last week, which was very interesting. Again, I can't even talk about it on here because I just don't want to argue about it anymore as the fight got pretty nasty, and some feelings were hurt. Side note I am still going to church during Lent, and I am learning I really like the church and the religion. I also believe in God, but pretty much someone told me I was going to hell because I didn't agree with them on a issue. Oh goodness things got pretty ugly.

I have to admit I am also easily upset here lately with Dave working nights it's a bit crazy, and I am working hard to lose weight, so lack of eating like a pig is making me a bit cranky too.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I hope tomorrow is better!

Cher said...

I can definitely empathize with you as I have had many of those days lately. I hope it gets better for you! We can always do margaritas! :)

Jamie said...

I hope your days get better. I've been in a funk lately, too. Today is a new day!!