Wednesday, October 7, 2009

No time for a real post, but here's what's going on with me...


*You know those no-sew fleece tie blankets? I’m going to make some of them for Christmas presents. I got material today during my lunch break, and I am going to make my first one to give to my niece for her birthday. She’s 13, so she might just think it’s stupid, but hopefully the material I picked out is cool enough for someone her age. I plan on doing one for my grandma too. Grandparents are so hard to get things for because they have everything. My grandma will just eat it up though because she loves handmade stuff, and what older person doesn’t need a blanket?


*After being stressed and full of anxiety for a million and half years I finally got some meds. A part of me feels embarrassed to cave and get meds,(I know Miss Social Worker here being a total hypocrite) and the other half of me is just as happy as can be because those meds have been quite the life saver for me. In all seriousness, it’s been the best thing I have done for myself. My mind is not racing as much, and more importantly I can finally sleep. Total life saver.

*Dave is getting an award from MADD (Mother Against Drunk Driving) for his high numbers of DUI tickets. So proud of him!

*We had back to school night yesterday at preschool, and it was a nightmare doing both because my kids were overly tired, and wound up with all the people running around acting crazy, so they of course thought they could act that way too. Emily was cranky because she has molars coming in, and Rachel was having a melt down because she didn’t want to wear tennis shoes. It was just horrible. If nothing else we gave the parents of only children reason to stay on birth control.

*We booked a place in Massanutten, VA to go in January. I don’t think I will have the girls attempt skiing. We shall see though… We are definitely going to do tubing though, and the resort has an indoor water park that I know they will love. I’m excited about going though.

*The new gym finally opened, and I have gone three times already. I really like the place. I like the circuit training area they have.

*The girls start gymnastic classes this week. So my Wednesdays and Thursdays are permanently booked now. Today will be Rachel’s first class, and she’s so excited!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Bamawhitney said...

Sofia loves her no-sew knot tied blanket!!!

Unknown said...

What kind of meds did you get? the good stuff? I want Sass to make some of those blankets this Christmas.