Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Getting ready for Christmas...


The dress above is what I ended up getting with my gymbucks from Gymboree this past weekend. It's going to be Laura's Christmas dress. Rachel will be wearing something similar but it's red and green plaid, and her dress I got at the Hartstrings Outlet when I went to PA with my parents. I have yet to figure out what Emily is wearing... I am sure everyone is shocked that they wont be in the same dress, but I figured they might appreciate their mom chilling out with that. Emily has quite the extensive holiday wardrobe with all the Christmasy handme down outfits from her sisters, but you know I will end up getting her something special for Christmas day...


We had a busy weekend with a trip to the pumpkin patch (check out my scrapbook blog for those pics or look at my facebook), and this coming weekend I am taking the girls to the Poquoson Seafood festival Saturday, and then Sunday we are going to the mountains for the day with Dave's side of the family. I will be sure to take lots of pictures!


I have not been doing much p90x lately, mainly because I have been short on time, but I have been going to the gym regularly. I still plan to do do the videos when I have some extra time, but at least I am making good use out of the gym membership.




Photobucket

No comments: