Friday, October 9, 2009

Easy Craft...


(the blanket in the picture is one I found online, not one I have made because I am lazy and didn't feel like taking a picture)


I mentioned I bought some fleece to make my neice with an upcoming birthday a no-sew blanket. I made it Wednesday night, and it was soooo easy... I am sure everyone has seen them either at a craft show or from another friend, so this is nothing new, but it's my first attempt at them and it's fun, quick, etc.



I actually went back to the fabric store and bought more fleece to do more. I just made a Virginia Tech one for a nephew for Christmas, and I have some material to make one for my grandma. Next I plan to try to find some zebra and pink for my niece, and West Virginia Football theme for another nephew.



All you need to make these are fleece, scissors, and your hands. I bought two yards of coordinating fleece, (I found some cute prints at Hancocks and Joanne's, you wont believe how many fleece patterns are out there).


These blankets are so cuddly and warm. Such an easy project, and makes a good gift since you can really personalize them.




Photobucket

No comments: