Poor husband.... I seem to always have a ever running list of projects going on that require his assistance in some major way.... He's a good sport, and once he get's motivated he comes through...Here are some projects I want to accomplish ...
1. Paint our kitchen table and chair black. I got this set when we built our house, and I bought it at Haynes. It was cheap, and it fit in the breakfast nook. Note to self, never buy crap from Haynes because everything we have ever bought in an effort to save money has been a pile of poo. We had to take two chairs back when they arrived because two came broke. (a dresser we bought has issues as well). Anyways, back to the painting project- I want them black now, and if is a big fat fail, then we aren't out of much as the set was uber cheap.
2. Hooks for the laundry room to hang coats and book bags.
3. Re-do Laura's room. I want to convert her bed to a full big girl bed, and paint her room.
4. Paint hallway upstairs. This hallways still has the original flat paint that the contractors used.
5. Paint play room. This should be done already, but I couldn't choose which color... I wanted to do a hot pink, but then I thought it would be a bit extreame.
6. Paint Master Bath.
7. Find new chair cushions for kitchen chairs... I want zebra ones... I found some sweet ones, but it would cost $200 for 4, and chances are the kids would stain them on day one, and all the happy pills in the world, wouldn't prevent me from losing it.
Sigh... not sure when everything will get done, but that table is going to be painted within 2 weeks. Now I just have to inform Dave.