Friday, October 16, 2009

Fun with spray paint...


Friday morning project: operation fall decorations with spray paint... these urn thingy's were given by a family friend who didn't want them anymore. She had found them at Walmart. I have spent the morning spray painting them black while Rachel was at pre-school. I have one complete as you can see... I had to put some random items in the urn so that my items sit level on top (if you peek inside it you would find a sand bucket, and a big candle holder lol) I covered the top with a huge bag of spanish moss and then stacked two pumpkins on top of each other that we got at the pumpkin patch last weekend....
I plan on putting them on either side of my front door when I am done with the other one. Of course that means I have to figure out where the other crap on my porch is going to go now or things will look too cluttered.... stay tuned for final picture...



Photobucket