Sunday, November 6, 2011

Halloween 2011

Oh my goodness.... It's several days past halloween, and I think I have what one would call a Halloween hangover...Last week I was completely consumed with getting ready for our Halloween pumpkin party.  It was a lot of fun, but a lot of work.  I was crazy busy making for for the party, and attempting to clean the house.  Sometimes I wonder why I clean up before  party, because 10 minutes into them the house becomes a mess all over again... We had a good turn out, a ton of kids, and some of our friends.   I made one of those pumpkin bundt cakes that have been floating around Pinterest, and a million other things...

The kids had a blast though and we had glitter, paint, and pumpkin inards all over the back patio.  So worth it though.  I totally deserved that bottle of wine I consumed at the end of the night....



Dave and I were off the next day, but we were busy running to school parties/parades, and then we came home  to get prepared for Trick or Treating!  We had a few friends bring their kids over so we could trick or treat as a group which was fun too.  I am so glad to have friends with children about the same age as ours.  It just makes everything special.






Photobucket

No comments: