Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Thoughts in my head...

* My legs still hurt from the 5k.  I am planning to run another 5k in November, and they also have a 10k that day, my friend asked if we could do the 10k instead of the 5. No way jose, I will just wave from the sidelines at her. Or maybe I can convince her to push me in a jogging stroller the whole way?

*I am going back to the gym tonight, and I might attempt to see if I am able to turn the treadmill on today. 

* Finding a perfect balance in life between all of persons roles is impossible.  I beat myself up on a almost daily basis with attempting to do my best with all of my different roles that I have.  I think in the last couple of months I have learned that you can't make everyone happy and do everything perfectly, so just do your best and look out for your self and family first.  Hopefully your friends, coworkers, and others will understand when things are tough from time to time.   

*For the love of sweet tea, do not ever buy a magazine subscription from someone knocking on your front door.  Your not going to change their life, or help an organization, or ever get your magazines.

* I really could use a pedicure right about now.

* I am getting feather extensions for my older two daughters Friday.  They think I am the coolest mom ever.  I will remind them of this when they get upset with me about forcing them to clean their rooms.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jamie said...

What 5K/10K are you doing in November? Is it local? And did you quit Facebook?