Monday, January 4, 2010

2010

In this New Year I have been attempting to come up with some goals to accomplish...

1. Lose weight. I can not stand that for almost 9 years this is something that I am still trying to get a hold of. Crap, for like 15 years weight in general has been a looming demon. I either ate to little or ate too much. Weighed too little, or weighed to much. Grant it I never looked like the mom in "What's Eating Gilbert Grape", or had to have a feeding tube to force feed myself, but I would like to look in the mirror and feel pretty, and to not be afraid of what the scale says.

2. Find a system to keep the house in better order, and to just be better organized in general. This may not be something I can really do until the children are in college, but I have to continue to try. Organization has been crazy in this household lately, and I keep thinking to myself it can't be done because of the kids, but really it has to be done because of the kids. If they grow up in disorganization, they will think it's acceptable.... Side note: I asked for the Kitchen Folio from momagenda.com for Christmas. Now, it wont clean my house, but it's my go to book for notes from school, important info, etc. I love it! I also ordered their 2010 mini planner, and I am hoping the UPS brings it soon so I can sit down one night and get my planner filled in.

3. Be a better wife, mom, and friend. I am so lucky to have such a great husband, even though he makes messes of the garage, and I want him to know how much I love and appreciate him. I also want to spend more time with the kids, create lasting memories, and not wish away the years. I also need to be a better friend, as because I am often busy with life and such I have not been a good friend, meaning I am horrible about calling people back, making plans with people, etc and in general I would like to renew some old friendships, and make so new ones this year.


I think these three items are more then enough to keep me busy, and require lot's of work. I hope I can follow through on these things. If you catch me slacking on something, call me out!

No comments: