Thursday, July 30, 2009

Yum-O

It's safe to say the kids and husand finally got me sick... I felt off my game yesterday, and this morning all I want to do is sleep and whine. I did feed my family last night at least and wish to share this goodness with everyone else before I sleep the day away and try to get in to the docs office...

This is a receiep for a meatball casserole... yes, meatballs.... trust me it's good and easy.

1pkg stove top stuffing mix for chicken

1 can cream of mushroom soup

1/4 cup of milk

1pk (1lb) frozen meatballs

2 cups frozen peas

1 cup shredded cheese of your liking ( I used cheddar)

preheat oven to 400, prepare stuffing according to box and set aside, combine soup and milk in a 13 x 9 dish, stir in frozen meatballs, peas , sprinkle in cheese and top with stufing.... bake about 30 min and then serve... total yummy comfort food, and I am so happy I have left overs...

Photobucket

1 comment:

Domestic Diva said...

Hope everyone feels better soon! Have a fabulous evening!
xxx me