Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I can exhale now....

Ahhhh work stress is behind me now, as the crisis we have been going through has been solved, and some how I am still alive after turning into a ball of stress.... seriously.... I was not in good shape there for a bit.... Did you know that stress can make certain monthly visitors late? Yepp... yours truly whose husband has been "fixed", was super stressing there for a while. Laugh all you want, butI was going to have to be admited to Easter State Mental Hospital if by some freak of nature I was pregnant again. I still can't believe I have three kids....

We head off to the beach a week from this coming Sunday. I love Nags Head, and can't wait to plop my butt in the sand and soak up some sun with my family. Dave has also won husband of the year award for coming up with a plan for celebrating our 6 year anniversary... We are going to go to Luray, Va, stay in a cabin for a weekend (kid free woohoo), and go on a floating trip the first weekend in September. Basically you float on a inner tube down a river for 4 hours in the mountains, and you can even get an extra tube for a cooler of drinks to enjoy while you float. I am super excited to do this., We hope to go hiking, and other outdorsy stuff. The cabin is actually really nice. The best part is the trip is super cheap!

Photobucket

No comments: