Wednesday, February 24, 2010

It's almost friday...

I have been such a terrible blogger lately. I swear though I have started to blog numerous times, and then I get caught up in something and never hit the publish button. I have been busy with work, kids stuff, birthday planning (my middle baby just turned 3 yesterday)school registration, etc etc. When I have had a moment to breath I have been busy with my digital scrapbooking.

I printed off an obscene amount of pages this week at Costco. I don’t even know if all of them will fit in my album. I still have to scrapbook some Christmas pictures, and then 2009 album will be done. Crazy enough I actually have to go back and do some 2008 stuff because that album never got done. I have 2010 caught up, and please don’t ask me why I went ahead and started that when I had older projects to work on. It’s almost been a year since I went full on digital for my scrapbooking, and I have to say I don’t know if I will go back to traditional ever. I love how non-messy it is, how I can find so much more time for it since all I have to do is whip out my lap top, I love all the freebies out there, and I love the CM digital programs to organize and edit my pictures, and to create my pages.

Tomorrow saw a little prayer for me as I am taking my oldest daughter to the dentist. She’s been before with me to see them clean my teeth and have the exam, but this will be her first exam. I have been trying to talk it up about how much fun it is, but I am not sure she’s buying my song and dance about the awesomeness of the dentist. And yes I am taking the camera because I found some cute dentist scrapbooking freebies lol.


Photobucket

No comments: