Monday, February 8, 2010

5 things I am loving...







1. Weeds Season 5- We are watching this via Netflix, and I can't tell you enough what a good show this is...Between this and Dexter I wish we had Showtime... It's funny, a little scary, and just kinda jaw dropping. We just watched disc one, and I am excited to get disc two in the mail possibly today...

2. Tory Burch Sophia Wedges- I got the patent croc version via major sale on toryburch.com thanks to shopittome.com alerts... My favorite shoes hands down... I got the flats for Christmas from the husband and I love those, but for a heel shoe, these are so comfy and look amazing. Wedges just totally rock, make your feet look small, and give you lots of height that equals make you look about 5lbs less then you really are... Let me tell ya, if I can find some more on major sale I am going to gobble them up. I really want some brown ones...

3. My LV neverfull bag... I got the medium version on New Year's Day. I know crazy expensive, but I sold my elliptical to fund this purchase, and I will get a lot more use out of my bag then the elliptical that was just collecting dust...I am sure I will never own another LV bag, unless we hit the lottery, but this one is all I need. (ps I really need a matching wallet though lol) It's perfect. It holds everything, the straps can hold up to 400lbs of weight, I smile everytime I see this sucker, and I would sleep with it if I wasn't afraid to hurt it. Seriously, I love this bag, and god help someone who tried to pry it out of my hands. I will take you down.

4. Aragan Oil- I get this at Sally's. It's comparable to Morocon Oil, which is serious hair crack. However Morocon Oil is like $40 a bottle. The Morocon Oil bottle will last you seriously over a year, but I was low on cash, when I ran out and went with this. It seems a little more water downed then Morocon Oil, but if I use more its basically the same. Either oil is wonderful to help detangle your hair, give it some moisure without being greasy, smells amazing, and it can also be a good finishes to tame fly aways. It's been amazing to help calm my hair down from all the chemical madness with dying my hair and then bleaching the hoo hoo out of it to get some of the red out.

5. This nail color by Opi which is called "you don't know jaques" or something, I just got put on my nails when I got a manicure yesterday. It's a deep taupe, and looks good on my short nails.



Photobucket

No comments: