Saturday, February 27, 2010

Awesome website!

While I was facebooking I some how another came across someones facebook page that had a link to a blog/website. The site belongs to a girl I went to college with. I didn't know her that well, but my freshman year she lived on the same floor as me. Her blog is simply amazing! She's a crafter and has three girls. She's also just getting into digital scrapbooking (I bet she gets addicted soon!) Her pictures are awesome too. I so wish I could get the hang out of editing pictures to make the colors look so vibrant. I was inspired to attempt to make my stuffed starfish again after seeing her blog, and this time I didn't fail.... Of course my mom gave me some pointers on how not flub up again. I plan on making a bunch more to sit in my windows in the living room. I promise to take a picture when I am done.

In the mean time please check out Jamie's blog and her etsy shop for some creative ideas! http://www.aforestfrolic.com

Photobucket

No comments: