Friday, July 6, 2012

Hello July



It's so hard to find time to blog anymore, but I don't want to throw in the towel.  Just be patient with me, as I attempt to make myself sit down to do this...

*Since my last post we are full into the swim team now.  My girls love it! Seriously the best thing we have done lately. They are pretty awesome swimmer, and Laura in particular, shows a crazy amount of promise apparently according to the coaches.  They are getting close to making city meet time, in which we will have to go on our family vacation a day later, but it's worth it.  Dave and I are looking into the year round swimming programs, and learning the ins and outs of that now.  We are basically going to do stroke school for the next year, and then maybe in another year or two venture  out in the team swimming year round stuff.... So cool to see them enjoy this.

* I am selling 31 and loving it.  I like getting products that I love for a discount, and sharing my obsession with people.  Plus it doesn't hurt to make a few bucks either.  What I have made has basically gone into the kids summer activities.

*Dave is loving his new position.  I like it too, especially when he has days as then he has every weekend off which is is amazing!  When he does evenings, that is rough, but I try to adjust my work schedule then, and we manage.   What I do love about it though is he's not on mid nights anymore and he is no longer a zombie.

*Have I mentioned how much I love summer?  We basically live at the pool,  When they are not practicing we are up there playing and hanging out.  Basically my home keeping goes out the window and we all live out of the laundry baskets it seems, but I just rather would be outside playing and enjoying the sunshine.  I do need a rainy day though to catch up on house stuff....

* I will attempt to blog weekly I think now. Don't hold me too it though....
* I am going to be 32 in a few days.  Lord have mercy.
Photobucket

No comments: