Saturday, December 18, 2010

Saturday morning thoughts...

So we are one week away from Christmas. YIKES! As far as shopping goes I still have 2 or 3 more gifts to purchase, and I have not secured those yet mainly because we have had some winter weather preventing me from getting out. You have to understand, in our area of Virginia we do not get a lot of snow, 1-2 inches and everything shuts down, and people lose their minds and wreck into everything... I have been too chicken to go out shopping with the crazies with bad roads...

I did take advantage of some online shopping yesterday with promises that it would be here before Christmas, so that's something done....If all goes as planned I may be able to knock out the rest this evening... fingers crossed.

I have not been crafting at all this holiday season, unless you count me cutting out snowflakes with the kiddos yesterday with construction paper. I have had some cute ideas but time just has not been on my side... I am working on getting neighborhood goodies together though... I went with my idea of making large batches of the spiced oyster cracker snack. I have a few more batches to make this weekend, and then I will force my kiddos to take them door to door.

Photobucket

No comments: