Sunday, August 23, 2009

'tis the season


While we were at the beach, I used my shopping money to buy Christmas tree ornaments...I know totally random... I don't know if I shared it on my blog, but I really want to have a tropical theme tree. In addition to that, I want to do a Hallween tree this fall. Alot of the shops in Nags Head had gorgous tropical ornaments, and surpringly a good number of halloween ornaments as well! Jackpot! I have six halloween ornaments, and I am debating about finding a small black table top tree, or doing something similiar like the picture above... I might attempt to make a few halloween ornaments as well... I love halloween and christmas, and I am just itching for September to get here pretty much so I can start my fall decorating...


For Christmas this year we always put up a real tree with ornaments that both Dave and I have gotten from childhood on up, and last year I purchashed a pink tree for the girls to go in the playroom, with girly ornaments (super cute). I want to get a tall skinny tree for corner to do my tropical theme tree. Debating about getting a fake green tree, or getting a fake white one...I have a good number of beachy ornaments, so I should be able to pull it off this year... but I think Dave is going to be overwhelmed when I drag everything out to put up this season lol.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I can't wait to see how they all turn out for you this year! I also do a Halloween tree and can't wait to get all my fall stuff out-I'm so over summer!