Monday, August 24, 2009

Birthday prepping


The pic above is something I am working on for Emily's Birthday... Not all of these are going to be the final product pictures used, as I was just messing with it, so bear with my mess...For Laura and Rachel I had these cute Pottery Barn Matted Frame thing for each month of their first year... I put them out on display during their first birthday parties... The frames are not made anymore, and I lucked out finding a matching one for Rachel at a Consignment shop. Ebay's prices are a tad crazy, but I came across this tuturial on Creative Memories website:http://projectcenter.creativememories.com/digital/2009/08/digital-scrapbooking-project-ideas-your-first-year.html


so I decieded to do my own, and then have it matted and framed in time for her 1st birthday. I will save a ton of time and money by going that route, and I have an excuse to digi scrap! I still can't believe she's turning 1 !


Photobucket

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I can't believe she's turning one either! This year flew!