Saturday, January 5, 2013

More Vinyl Adventures....


I have had so much fun with my vinyl Silhouette machine!  I even got a new one for Christmas since mine was pretty much ancient...  I got the Silhouette cameo, and it's AMAZING. While I was decluttering and dechristmasing the house, I took back my craft room.  I used to scrap and stuff in it , but it's been quite a while since it became anything more then a storage room....

I set up my machine and lap top in there, and I am determined to spend maybe an hour a week or so doing something fun in there.

So... what vinyl projects have I been up to?  Well I made all of the teacher gifts for all 100,000 of the girls teachers.  They were similar to this one I made for us, but the teachers had polka dots, and most of them got solid white soaps dispensers.
I made several things for birthday parties that we went to, and at Christmas time I helped a few people out with personalizing Christmas gifts....


I also made a few car monograms for myself, and the another lady bought three...
I made zombie stickers for my husband, brother in law, some people bought some, and then I put one of my dad's present which was an ammo  box
With my newest machine I made a decal to put above the kiddos art area in the hallway, and a cup for my husband to use to watch the big game with...

It's been a ton of fun creating!

Photobucket

No comments: