Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Thankfulness catch up...

I am sooo behind.... sorry about that.   I am going to do a quick catch up.  I have been crazy stick with apparently food poisoning from eating chicken wings at a restaurant.  You just don't even want to know what my poor daughter and I went through these last few days.

Day 7: I am thankful for my job.  It's not perfect, and it drives me crazy, but the bottom line is, I am thankful to have one, and I am thankful to work with good people.

Day 8: I am thankful for coffee.  Sometimes a coffee break, or just having one in the morning on my way to work is just what I need to relax, and wake up.

Day 9: I am thankful for new tires for my cars.  Both of my cars needed them, and let's face it they are not cheap, and I am thankful my hubby took care of getting them put on to keep us all safe.

Day 10: I am thankful for the new shop near my house called Clothes Mentor.  This is a great consignment shop that recently openend and I love it!  I got a dress from there that I wore to my husbands police awards dinner, some great Stella and Dot jewelry,  some jeans, and a few other odds and ends.  Great prices!  I also took a few of my own items in and got cash on the spot and was pleased with what they gave me.  I love a bargain!

Day 11: I am grateful that my children have such great friends.  On November 11th we went to two fun birthday parties for some sweet kiddos that my kids play with .  I love seeing my children laughing and playing with their buds.  Sometimes I feel like all we do is go to birthday parties, but it's a blessing that my children have so many good friends.

Day 12:  I am thankful for a new hair product I got when I got my hair done last week called Crack.  It puts Moroccan Oil to shame, and that was my great love for the longest time.  Great product and an appropriate name.

Day 13: I am thankful that all of my girls have great teachers this year.  We have usually been very lucky in this area,  but last year we had a doozy of an experience with my youngest that has me all kinds of amped up still.  So thankful that our children are in great hands this year.

Day 14:  I am thankful that my older children go to St. Andrews.  This school is just amazing.  The teachers and staff are so caring.  A little girl in 5th grade lost her father to cancer this fall, and the care that the school took in comforting this little girl and her family was just amazing.   For the funeral they did a half day so the faculty could attend.  Where else would that happen at???  I love everything that this school stands for, and for what they are teaching out kids.

Photobucket

No comments: