Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day three of Thankfulness....






Today I am thankful for my amazing husband.  We have been married for 9 years this past September, and have been together since December 2000, when we starting dating in college.  Dave is an amazing father and husband.  He is always there for myself the kiddos.  He coaches them in sports when he's able (coaching tball is no easy feat.  I rather do manual labor then do that), he arranges his schedule to make it or at least give every effort to make it to school conferences, activities, etc.   He even puts up with me which I know isn't easy.  I can be terribly selfish, needy, and demanding, and he deals with it, and brings me back to reality when I need it.  He just completes me, and my girls are so lucky to have such a loving daddy.

Photobucket