Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sunday brain dump....



Just wanted to share a sweet photo of my youngest at her sister's T-ball game. My mom made the girls shirts like this for them to wear this summer for Memorial Day/4th of July. Emily usually wont stand to wear a head bow, so I was excited to see her last with it a few hours. She's a mess!

So I got the shellac manicure, and I really like it, however, with going to the pool it caused it to lift on both of my thumb nails. And yes, I look all janky with two unpainted thumbs, but at least it's a neautral color. When it came off my nails were not at all messed up, but I have heard if you pick it, it will mess up your nail. I think I am going to get another one, and see if it truley was the pool, or just a bad application job. It may just be something I do after pool season, as my guess it's the chemicals in the pool.

I think God knew I needed to get some housework done, as since it's a stormy day I am forced to get housework done, instead of going to the pool all day. I just hope the kids don't go crazy staying inside all day.

Does anyone else do pinterest.com? It's a really cool website that allows you to save pictures of ideas, and organize them into catergories. It's cooler then it sounds, and there are amazing ideas! You have to make an account, but it's free, and you have to get an invite, or go on a waiting list which I have no idea why. But if anyone wants an invite let me know! Here are my pinterst boards- http://pinterest.com/robyn_giles/ I don't have many, but it's so addicting to look at others.




Photobucket

No comments: