Sunday, September 9, 2012

Weekend activities....

This weekend, I got up and got ready for my 31 open house fall brunch.  Everything looked pretty, and tasted amazing.  Unfortunately, I had zero guests.  It's kind of humorous.  I would have just canceled the thing but I had a bunch of RSVPS.   I am not sure which is ruder, when you don't RSVP either way, or when you do and you don't show up lol.  It wasn't completely wasted though, I had enough orders from people who couldn't come to still be able to submit it as a party, and  I  made a yummy breakfast for my family to at least enjoy, and it looked really pretty, and gave me a chance to use my new table for a beautiful spread for the food.


After I cleaned everything up from my non open house, I figured I might as well bust out the Halloween decor for the inside of the house.  I will wait until I get the pumpkins before I do much outside.  Halloween is my favorite holiday.  I love the decorations, I love all the festivals, and cooler weather, and I love how virtually stress free it is.  Christmas is fun, but just so stressful with the shopping, and running around.  I feel stressed out pretty much all Christmas season.  But not Halloween!

I put out I think everything, and here are a few pictures of what I did this year.






The rest of the day was spent at a birthday party, and then some fun at Bay Days, where we had a ton of fun, and were able to still see the fireworks, despite a big storm that came afterward.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I love the eek holder thing and all your pumpkins!! Fall is my favorite season, too!

AverettLadyNana said...

Now I showed up...and gave you an order too...