Sunday, December 12, 2010

My weekend....










I have had a semi-frantic weekend, as I thought my computer was shot. It was saying it couldn't find my harddrive and nothing would work... I was freaking out as I have a crap load of pictures organized on here, and my digital scrapbook stuff too... I backed everything up but it was stressful. To make a long story short I was able to fix this on my own (knock on wood), and everything is back to normal...




Deep sigh of relief....my laptop isn't that old, and I really don't want to buy a new one... I would honestly like to hold out and get a macbook pro one day, but I am kinda waiting to see if the creative memories software for my scrapbook stuff will one day be compatible with Apple products...




So enough about my drama, I have been busy with wrapping presents and trying to figure out who else I need to buy for...I have all the kids stuff done (minus Dave putting together Emily's big gift). I probably just have a few gift cards left to purchase, so that's not too bad.




The girls made some ornaments this morning with a little project I bought from the dollar store. They loved making them, and were excited to hang them on the tree. We plan on going to look at lights later tonight and go to Krispy Cream and have some treats. Should be a sugar fun fest!




Photobucket

No comments: