Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Weight Watcher Slackers

As I mentioned in my previous post my husband and I are jumping back on the WW wagon. The meeting is tonight, and should be interesting, or at least I hope there are some crazy people at the meeting to make me giggle. No I am not going to make fun of over weight people at the meeting,… just the crazy ones. Seriously, those meeting always give me some amusement. So this morning I woke up and thought I would be proactive and get a jump start on eating better. I measured my cereal, instead of just dumping as much as I could fit into the bowl, had just one diet coke (gasp), and went off to work. At work I weighed myself on our scales which are very accurate, and even stole the dieticians measurement tape and took some measurements, got a nurse to give me my height, etc. I looked up my BMI again as I have not been on my wii fit in a while, which clearly I need to break out again.
Shortly after I had to do a patient assessment with an older gentleman and we got on the subject of weight loss somehow and he informed me that he thinks I need to lose 10 more lbs or so, and then I will be good to go. I love honest old people. They really do mean well… or at least they think so.
This is where todays dieting goes down hill. I ordered lunch from California Tortilla, scarfed it all down with half a candy bar that someone offered me, then I ordered a bathing suit which may or not ever fit. At this rate it wont fit, but I told myself it was ok as I had not technically had my first meeting yet, so I need to get this binging crap out of my system. Hopefully this isn’t a omen of what is to come.

Photobucket

No comments: